We are glad to announce that the HPSC (Haryana Public Service Commission) has unveiled a recruitment notification for the vacant seats of Sub Divisional Engineer. The skilled individuals can apply for 53 empty seats of Sub Divisional Engineer posts. The online portal is active now for the HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer vacancy and the form will be received until 06 December 2022 through the HPSC website.
HPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||HPSC Haryana|
|Posts Name||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Number of Positions||53|
|Apply Online Starting Date||16 November 2022|
|Apply Online Closing Date||06 December 2022|
HPSC Notification 2022 Complete Details
- SDE/General/UR- 29 Posts
- SDE/SC of Haryana- 10 Posts
- SDE/BC A of Haryana- 05 Posts
- SDE/BC B of Haryana- 03 Posts
- SDE/EWS of Haryana- 06 Posts
The individuals who have completed the degree/BE/BTech in Civil Engineering from the sanctioned Institute/University/College can apply for the HPSC vacancy for the Sub Divisional Engineer posts.
The Haryana Govt will organize a written test (MCQ based) and an interview to select the contenders for the Group-B posts of Sub Divisional Engineer.
- For General Category Male – Rupees 1000
- For Female/SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/EWS – Rupees 250
- For PWD – No Application Fee
Individuals aged 21-42 years can fill out the HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer form.
The Sub Divisional Engineer posts at Haryana come in the pay band of Level-09. The monthly salary will according to it.
How to Apply For HPSC Notification
- Go to the HPSC online web portal and then navigate to the advertising tab.
- Fill out the Sub Divisional Engineer application form with the valid details.
- Select your category wisely and provide other details.
- Submit the Sub Divisional Engineer form before 06/12/2022.
HPSC Recruitment Important Links:
|Main Website Link||Find Here|
|Official Advertisement Pdf||Find Here|
|Apply Online Link||Find Here|
FAQs About HPSC Notification
|Q. What is the closing date to apply for the HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer posts?|
|A. The application forms will be received until 06 December 2022.|
|Q. How many vacancies are given by the HPSC for the Sub Divisional Engineer posts?|
|A. There are 53 seats available for the Sub Divisional Engineer posts.|